Wednesday 15 January 2014

The Face Shop - Chia Seed Watery Lotion (A Review)

Want to keep a healthy and moisturized face anytime of the day? Try The Face Shop's Chia Seed Watery Lotion for a long lasting moisturized and healthy glowing skin!

Chia Seed Watery Lotion (a toner) comes from the Special Care category of The Face Shop's line of skin care products. 

It comes in 125ml bottle (a slightly heavy and bulky packaging) with a very hygienic plastic pump on it.

Product Info:
It contains chia seed extract. 72.7% is used instead of water.
Gives moisture to skin to get back its vitality.
Non-sticky and absorbs quickly.
Provides nutrients to give moisture.
Shields and moisturized the skin for long hours.



I have been using this product since last year and I must say the results are really very good. I used this also after I washed my face with Laneige Multi Cleanser. The product is not strong also since main ingredient is chia seed extract and not alcohol. Dirt still come off the cotton even after washing my face thoroughly which is a good indication that the product really does its job of cleansing. Leaves my skin so soft and clean when I wake up in the morning!

Verdict:

The Good
1) Keeps your face moisturized for long hours
2) Smells really nice, very calming
3) Absorbs and dries quickly
4) Does not have a sticky feeling after application
5) Leaves skin soft and clean when you wake up in the morning!


The Bad
1) Quite pricey at Php 995 per bottle (but it is really worth the price!)
2) Quite heavy and bulky


Would I recommend this product for everyday use?

Yes, I would definitely recommend this one! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...