Monday 10 March 2014

A Relaxing Weekend | Chateau Royale Sports and Country Club

Last February, a day after Valentine's Day, my good friend Marge and I went to Batangas (yes, I was in Nasugbu again..) to have a quick break from our sooo busy lives! Hahaha! We wanted to relax and give ourselves a time to breathe so for this getaway we chose Chateau Royale Sports and Country Club in Nasugbu, Batangas as our destination.

Chateau Royale Sports and Country Club is located along Nasugbu Highway and is 10 minutes away from Tagaytay. To go there, you can ride a bus from MRT Taft Station with sign (Nasugbu) via Coastal Road that will take you there in approximately two(2) hours. 


Here are our selfies. LOL


Upon entering, you will be welcomed by their large receiving area where you can see huge statues of Buddha (I think..or some godly structure) and vases and other ornaments that are taller than you are. By the way, I like the violet sofa over there. It so velvety and very soft! Hahaha


After checking in, we were brought by the mini cart to our cabin. And by cabin I mean a log cabin a little like that of below. Ours was on the elevated part though.


Here is the interior of our cabin. The room is so large, I think a few more people could fit inside it. Since it is only the two us, we each have our own queen bed to sleep on.. :D



Here are some of the things that one might actually see inside Chateau Royale. There were lots of fountains and koi ponds and buddha statues. By the way, the picture on the upper left side of the frame is the condotel, another type of accommodation that you can avail.


For other recreational activities, there's also rock climbing (70 feet high), swimming pool, playground for the kids and zip line.


Of course, because I was feeling so strong that day, I did not let myself skip rock climbing! Sadly, I was not able to reach the top, my knees were all shaky when I was in the middle of it. (damn it, back pain!)


The following day, we decided to grab our lunch in Tagaytay. Since I haven't eaten at Bag of Beans, we decided to eat there. And here are our orders, Tocino for Marge and Grilled Fish for me. We also ordered their specialty pie but was not able to take a picture of it na.


That's it for our getaway this February. Hope you enjoyed today's entry. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...