Wednesday 16 April 2014

Cena gastronómica de la Cova Tapas y Sangria

Last March, Luthie and I decided to avail our long overdue voucher from Deal Grocer and so one fine Monday night we headed to Jupiter Street in Makati and had our dinner at Cova Tapas y Sangria.


The interior looks like that of inside of a whale. (Don't ask me how I figured that out, I also don't know why.. Hehehe)


For starters, we ordered the Huevos Cabreados. Well, this is basically, fried eggs, shoestring potatoes (yes, I also thought of Piknik), crispy chorizo and alioli. This is already quite heavy but nonetheless yummy! Hahaha


Next, for the main course, we ordered this Fideua. /phi-du-wa. This one is composed of squid, clams, short noodles and alioli. It looks scanty but this one serves 3-4 pax though.


Lastly, our dinner will not be complete without the taste of this Summer Peachy White Wine Sangria. Oh man! This sangria is the best! I think I had 3 glasses of this one! It's so refreshing, perfect for a night of small girly talk! Hahaha



To try more of Cova Tapas y Sangria's other menu,

You can visit it at 22 Jupiter St. Bel-Air Makati City

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...