Saturday 22 February 2014

My First Dining Experience at Ramen Nagi

So I remembered I was invited by office friends to dine in the newest ramen place located in SM Aura -- Ramen Nagi.

Below is Ramen Nagi's menu. As you can see, there are four (4) types of ramen that you can order. Original King (Butao) for those who want to enjoy the luscious tonkotsu pork broth, Red King (Akao) for those with high tolerance for spicy flavor, Black King (Kuroo) for that sumptuous jet-black aroma and flavor and lastly, Green King (Midorio) for the adventurous and who wants to have a taste of fusion of gourmet cultures. 



To order, one is given the omotenashi sheet where you can specify your order. For my first, I ordered the not so traditional Black King and added an extra egg (tamago) on top.  



Here is an actual picture of Black King. I can say that the serving is quite generous. Noodles are firm. Pork is soft and tasty. But I think Black King is not the ramen for me. It's just  that I am so used to eating the traditional ramen broth, the Black King tastes like all I am eating is squid ink.



But I believe, the other ramen from the menu are worth a try. Perhaps, I will give it a try sometime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...