Tuesday 29 April 2014

Laneige: Water Sleeping Pack EX and Water Bank Gel Cream (A Review)

Summer is here and it is already very hot and humid here in the Philippines specially in the afternoon where the temperature can get as high as 35 degrees. I, for one had to hydrate myself by drinking as much fluids as possible to prevent dehydration! But as you know, it isn't only our body that needs to be hydrated. During this period, our skin tends to become dry and flaky because of the intense heat. 

So for today, let me share with you a product that I discovered that is very good in hydration and in keeping my skin healthy and vitalized. 

Let me present you the Water Sleeping Pack EX and Water Bank Gel Cream from the Laneige line.

1) Laneige Water Sleeping Pack EX 



What I like about this product is that it is very light when applied to you face. It is so light it easily gets absorbed by your skin you wouldn't even notice that you applied it. It's light blue gel type texture is also non-sticky and it has an aromatic scent that is so calming. (Thanks to the Sleepscent incorporated in this product!)

I use the sleeping pack twice a week but you can use that as necessary. I use this at night before going to sleep. When I wake up in the morning the following day, I feel so fresh and my skin looks so healthy! :) 

Tip: When you're so stressed and had a very rough day, try to inhale the scent of this product for 5 seconds and pretty sure you will feel relaxed after! 


2) Water Bank Gel Cream 



This one is essentially thicker than the Sleeping Pack and I personally use this product in the morning rather than at night. I use this daily as it provides a 24-hour long-lasting moisture to keep me well-hydrated throughout the day. 

So what are you waiting for? Love your skin and start moisturizing! :) 


This product is available in all Laneige Branches here in the Philippines. 

SM Aura Premier 
Trinoma 
Robinson's Ermita 
Robinson's Galleria 
SM Megamall
Shangri-la Plaza

3 comments:

  1. I might purchase the moisturizing gel next week :)
    xo,
    ~Pauline @Kallony

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Lucy Andrew I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called doctoridegu has just done for me, he has brought back my lost Ex boy friend to me with his great spell, I have known john for years and we were together for a long time, we love each other but all of a sudden he told me he can’t continue anymore and i was so worried in a state of unrest then I was looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email to me but i was still in doubt but i just have to try since i needed my ex really so i contacted him on my problems, you won't believe it he prepared this spell and brought my ex lover back and today we are so happy together thank you once again the for what drideguspellcast@gmail.com you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) if you always have bad dreams.
    (3) You want to be promoted in your office.
    (4) If you want a child.
    (5) If you need financial assistance.
    (6) If you are suffering from h i v.
    contact him now for immediate solution of any kind of
    problems EMAIL drideguspellcast@gmail.com OR +2348163910653

    ReplyDelete

  3. My name is Mary and I base in USA...“My life is back!!! After 1 years of Broken marriage, my husband left me with two kids . I felt like my life was about to end i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time. Thanks to a spell caster called High Priest Dr idegu which i met online. On one faithful day, as I was browsing through the internet,I came across allot of testimonies about this particular spell caster. Some people testified that he brought their Ex lover back, some testified that he restores womb,cure cancer,and other sickness, some testified that he can cast a spell to stop divorce and so on. i also come across one particular testimony,it was about a woman called Sonia,she testified about how he brought back her Ex lover in less than 7 days, and at the end of her testimony she dropped High Priest Dr idegu 's email address. After reading all these,I decided to give it a try. I contacted him via email and explained my problem to him. In just 3 days, my husband came back to me. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before. High Priest Dr idegu is really a gifted man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man... If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems for you. Try High Priest DR idegu anytime, he might be the answer to your problems. Here's his contact +2348163910653:drideguspellcast@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...