Tuesday 16 July 2013

How to make donut hair bun

I don't usually sport a long hairdo because I must admit, my hair had never been that manageable. To be able to maintain it, I always have to go to the salon to have it trimmed or treated with chemicals. And as you all know, these things cost you a penny but today I don't have to worry about it because I found an interesting tool that can make your hair look neat at an affordable price. Meet the DONUT BUN MAKER!

So for today, I will teach you how to use the donut bun maker.

First, You will need a pony to tie your hair and the donut bun maker.


Then, make a ponytail.



Next, get the donut bun maker and stretch it a little bit to widen the opening. This is where you will insert the ponytail.



Then, insert your ponytail in the opening and pull it up to the level of the terminal.


Hold the donut bun maker and slowly roll it forward.


Roll it forward once more until it is tight and reaches the pony.


Bend both ends of the donut bun maker into a circle. Leave the tip of both ends exposed as this is part of the cross bracing.


Lock the tip of the donut bun maker to create a lovely bowknot. (This should be a lovely bowknot! My hair is layered so the excess hair is not captured by the tool.)


And viola, you have your donut bun hairdo in order!



Hope you enjoyed today's entry! :-)

3 comments:

  1. I wish I can do that to my hair :-( great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. charlene mercado6 August 2013 at 18:26

    Is it really easy to do?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, easy lang siya. Muka lang complicated sa picture 'cos I have shorter hair! The donut bun maker kasi is for long hair! Hahaha

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...