Sunday 14 July 2013

Welcome to my little online journal!

It took me a while to figure out what my first blog entry would be since I haven't been blogging for almost a decade already. 

From then on, I realized that I have been to wonderful and amazing places here in the Philippines, dined in at various restaurants with superb menus and have done lots of interesting firsts in my life. I can say that I have gained a lot of insights from those things and so I felt the urge to write and share those sweet little nothings to others as well. 


Everyone, 

Join me as I satisfy my wanderlust.
See where my itchy feet will take me.        

Welcome to my online journal.
Indulge!



The Author,

Beecabelle

16 comments:

  1. chi!!! nice. congrats on this new little journal of yours. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Chi! Please continue to follow this blog ha? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodluck with this. Share ur wisdom :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is a milestone for you girl. dreamt of having one but i'm better keeping it to my self. anyway, kudos for this! keep sharing your life and continue inspiring others to do what they love most :)

    ps : haven't receive your treat yet ^_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Gelatin! :) Please continue to support and read my blog.. haha!

      And about the treat, sige, we'll see about that! :))

      Delete
  5. Wow! Nice one Bless! Keep doing what you love. Good luck and stay blessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Nice one Bless! Keep doing what you love. Good luck and stay blessed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Blogging is fun! Excited to read more about your itchy feet tours!

    PS. Don't forget pictures ok ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kuya Je! Excited din ako to share my adventures! And yes, pictures! I will post more! :)

      Delete
  8. hi bless!! congrats on this!! :-) will look forward to your entries.. excited to explore the philippines.. even the world.. through your blog.. God bless!! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tel! Keep on reading! Have a great day! :) God bless you too! :)

      Delete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back on writing. Let it all out :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tama.. I will! No holds barred this time! Thank you Jake for dropping by! :)

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...