Tuesday 24 September 2013

Splurging our Winnings at Kuppa Roastery and Cafe

Can I just say I love quizzes? No. I'm not referring to school quizzes but general information/knowledge quizzes! Yes! When I was a teenager, I used to join multiple intelligence contests in school. I also enjoyed watching Battle of the Brains, Digital LG Quiz, Family Feud, Are you smarter than a 5th grader? and many more! :)

Anyway, I was so happy I got to experience joining a contest again! A few weeks ago, we won the quiz night when we had our team fostering at Pasta Roni! And as a prize, we received a gift cheque worth Php 2,100 at Kuppa Roastery Cafe! So what else is there to do with this winning??? We splurged it like crazy! Hahaha! 


The winning team (Me, Lyn, Chary, Bri and Rose)

We ordered these yummy foodies:


Our appetizer: Classic Caesar Salad

Spaghetti Bolognese


Frutti de Mare 


Cristina(pizza)


Crispy Pata (I know it's not a good combination, but we tried it anyway..)


and for the dessert! Matt's Choco Lava Cake (you should order this ahead as it takes 20 minutes to bake this yummy dessert)

That's it for our happy Wednesday! Free lunch and bragging rights for everyone! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...