Tuesday 30 June 2015

Biyaherong Beecabelle Goes to Bacolod (Day 2 of 5)

It's my second day in Bacolod! I went again in the Manokan Country to grab some breakfast. (Inasal ulit! Hehehe )


Then after breakfast, I went to San Sebastian Cathedral and took these pictures. (Warning: This post is going to be photo heavy)
 


Inside the cathedral



 The altar

Cathedral's façade

I also visited the Negros Occidental Provincial Government -- Bacolod Capitol and Lagoon

This one resembles that of Burnham Park in Baguio except that there are no boats in the lagoon. It's wide and you can see Bacolodnons here jogging, strolling and playing in the playground.



 
I also visited the Negros Museum. Below is a picture of me with the Victoria Milling train replica.
 

 
Since Masskara Festival celebration already started, I went to Jojo Vito Designs Gallery (Maker of the finest Masskara in Bacolod) to check the masks that they have created for the upcoming event.
 
 

You can buy them as souvenirs.




 
My last stop, which is also the highlight of my second day in Bacolod is the visit to the famous 'Taj Mahal of Negros', The Ruins in Talisay City.
 


Selfie selfie 'pag may time! Hehehe

Photo op with the calesa inside the mansion.



Ang ganda ng background ko!

The caretaker told us that The Ruins changes its color to yellow/almost gold during sunset. This is because egg yolks are mixed with the cement that was used to build this mansion. Just imagine how many eggs were used to build this!!!
 
That's it for my very tiring but very sulit Day 2 here in Bacolod. It's indeed a very happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...