Tuesday 6 August 2013

26th Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

My birthday this year falls on a Sunday. So the day after my birthday, it's a normal day again in the office. Having finished July month end, everybody is quite relaxed. :-)

My usual morning starts with checking my mail. And oh God, I have a query from onshore! So while I was carefully reading my email, my sup called my attention and then boom! All my team mates went around my workstation and sang me a "happy birthday!!!!" 

I was really surprised! I did not expect that I would received such greetings! Because first of all, my birthday was yesterday (Sunday) and my birthday was not registered in the list of July birthday celebrants in my workstream here in the office. So, I was reaallyy reaally surprised!!!

What made me even happier is that they gave me a yummy birthday cake and a gift which I did not really expect AGAIN! I was so happy that day I forgot about my onshore query. Well, just for a moment. :-)

And here are the captured moments: 


the blowing of the cake and saying of birthday wish


the opening of the gift! I got a Starbucks tumbler! Aweee! :)




 and here's my yummy banana toffee pie cake! yum!


 and here are my team mates!!!
 pics courtesy of Tin

A few days after that, July celebrants from our team decided to have a grand birthday celebration so we had a sumptuous lunch for everyone!

And here are the foodies!!!

cordon bleu

menudo! FTW!

corn and carrots and peas

fetuccine

and the carbonara sauce

This is my first time to celebrate my birthday here in DKS. And it was indeed a happy and memorable one! :)



6 comments:

  1. Saya mag birthday sa office noh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yupyup! With all the singing and the greetings and the gifts! woohoo! :)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Tin for capturing my special moment! :)

      Delete
  3. Ang saya naman sa work mo!...it really helps when you have co-workers who are very thoughtful, gumagaan ang trabaho...anyways, thanks for sharing!...btw, the food looks delishhhhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totoo yan Khriz! And the food is for the win!!! Hahaha!

      Delete

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...